Sunday 22 January 2012

15 Fashion Questions



1) What is your favourite style to wear?
My style changes with my mood but I like fairly simple classic shapes that are well made and suited to my body shape. I've been in a high waisted phase for a very long time now though! Jeans, skirts, shorts.. I don't often have things sitting on my hips.


 2) Who is your fashion role model?
I don't know if I have a single fashion role model. I think Diane Kruger dresses very well; she goes for some daring pieces but everything looks incredible on her.




3) What do you always have on?
Probably these triangle shaped metal earrings my sister gave me for my 17th birthday. They're really simple but I feel like they just add something to my outfits and I'm completely obsessed with them, even if the paint is coming off... 




4) What are your favourite jeans?
As mentioned previously, I'm crazy on high waisted so I'm always in my high waisted skinny jeans. They fit really well and just create such a beautiful and effortless silhouette pulling in your waist and clinging to your legs. My grandma likes to say I spray on my jeans.


5) What are your favourite sunglasses?
I kind of just borrow my sister's sunglasses as she seems to own a huge collection of them. This summer though I had some oversized Topshop sunglasses which had really pale pink rims.


6) What are your favourite shoes?
I wore some black chelsea boots to death; they're now sort of green, have been re-soled twice and have holes in them so I would say they were. Now perhaps my black suede wedges as they're so comfortably and instantly dress up an outfit. Either those are some shoes from Ecote which have wooden heels and this cute vintage feel about them.




7) Who influenced you to write about fashion?
I don't think there's a single person in particular. I've read in a lot of places that fashion blogging is a great way to get yourself out there and I also enjoy looking at others blogs so I've decided to join in and give it a go myself.


8) What is your favorite store?
It changes but I have a lot of clothes from Urban Outfitters and I'm really getting into Zara at the moment because it has such great simple pieces. I also love Anthropologie even though I can't really afford it unless it's during sale time but just the whole environment to the staff who work there. I could spend hours in there!


9) Who is your favorite fashion personality on the internet?
I've recently come across Clothes Encounters on YouTube and I really like Jenn's style and personality. Her outfits are so well put together and prove that you don't have to spend a lot to look good.


10) What is your favourite fabric?
I feel like such a posh girl saying this but cashmere would be one... I also love cotton and viscose. Anything that feels nice against my skin really but I am quite a snob when it comes to synthetics. I think my mum passed that on to me. She will literally shudder if she hears the word polyester.


11) Who is your favourite model?
My top three would be Freja Beha Erichson because she's so effortlessly cool and incredibly stunning, Daisy Lowe because she has a real woman's body and a lovely personality and Lindsey Wixson because I think her face is incredibly versatile and striking.




12) If you had £5000 to spend on any one item, what would it be?
A piece that I would keep forever. Perhaps a bag or a classic dress.


13) Heels or flats?
Heels because they just complete any outfit and make your legs look amazing. They also give you an added confidence, providing you can walk in them that is!


14) What bag do you love to use?
I'm not really attached to any of my bags at the moment so I'm not gonna say that I 'love' to use any of them. I'm in the process of saving up and investing in a really good one. I guess something quite big like a tote because I like to carry around a lot but with little sections for stuff like my keys, oyster card, phone etc. because there is nothing I hate more than rooting around my bag for things!


15) Is fashion in your blood or your jeans?
Ha good question. If that's a pun on genes wouldn't that be part of your blood anyway? I don't know how to answer that so, next question!...Oh wait that's the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment